Distal Radius Straight Plate is a plate that provides strong stabilization in the surgical treatment of complicated distal radius fractures, protects the lister tubercle, and reduces tendon and surrounding soft tissue irritation.
thickness: 2.5 mm, width: 9.0 mm
perfectly fit design for distal radius anatomy
- The same plate is used for right and left applications.
- It is made of Ti6AL4V ELI raw material.
For distal radius;
- Dorsal oriented displaced fractures,
- Intra-articular or extra-articular fractures with possible metaphyseal defect,
- Open articular reconstructions,
- It is used in cases of fractures and corrective osteotomies of the carpal and metacarpal region associated with the distal radius.
Plate thickness: 2,5 mm
Plate width: 9 mm
Length options: 50 mm | 62 mm