InSafeLOCK Ulna Nail is an innovative intramedullary nail system developed for ease of application. While it enables locking with the help of an internally safe locking pin (Endopin) in the distal, it provides multiple proximal locking and compression in different planes proximally.
Ti6Al7Nb endopin holds posterior cortex
compression up to 7 mm
- It is made of biocompatible and flexible (Ti6Al7Nb) titanium.
- InSafeLock Ulna Nail is cannulated and round in diameter.
- The same nail is used in the right and left applications.
- There is no need for fluoroscopy for distal and proximal locking.
- Calcar screw can be applied.
- It provides compression up to 7 mm.
- The nail can be placed to its most distal edge (proximal edge of the olecranon fossa).
- Because of the distal lock with protruding design from interior to posterior;
- Provides an aesthetic advantage for there is no distal skin incision,
- Provides functional advantage by not causing damage to muscle, tendon, fascia,
- Does not cause nerve injury in radial, median and musculocutaneous,
- Screw loosening, migration, and irritation do not occur in the distal lock,
- Because of the shortening of the application time and the ease of application, it saves time during the operation.
- In all ulna fractures from 1 cm distal of top of the olecranon to 2,5 cm proximal to the ulnar styloid,
- In conditions of malunion and nonunion (pseudoarthrosis),
- In conditions of Monteggia fracture-dislocation,
- Shortening and lengthening osteotomies,
- In tumor resections.
Proximal Diameter | Proximal part length: 6 mm | 5,5 cm
Body diameter options: 3,5 mm | 4 mm | 4,5 mm | 5 mm | 6 mm
Length options: 20 mm | 22 mm | 24 mm | 26 mm | 28 mm | 30 mm