UMEF Rod-Pin Fixator is a system that has been developed to ensure the continuation of stabilization after the anatomical fracture position and allows the application of rigid osteosynthesis.
- 13mm carbon fiber rods and compatible clamps are used in the UMEF Femur-Tibia set.
- It is used in single or multi-plan applications according to the broken bone, the shape, and the indication of the fracture line.
- Thanks to carbon fiber rods, it provides a good radiological evaluation for the postoperative and radiological follow-up of the fracture healing process.
- After the configuration is created, independent movement is provided between the modules, allowing manipulations for fracture reduction.
- The system consists of bars, clamps, and pins.
- It has bar-bar clamps for connecting two bars and bar-pin clamps for connecting the bar and pin to the tool.
- Bar-pin clamps can be used in single and double forms.
- It provides the best stabilization by performing a rigid osteosynthesis application.
- Allows 360° movement in all three planes.
- Compression, distraction, and derotation are provided by using the “UMEF” pin to the bar fixator system.
- Provides varus, valgus, flexion, and extension and eliminates translation.
- Complex fractures,
- Polytraumatized patients with fractures who have no indications for internal fixation methods,
- Patients with fractures and head and chest trauma,
- Humerus and forearm fractures,
- Pediatric fractures,
- It is used in cases of infected pseudoarthrosis.
For detailed information, please review the catalog.