The Clavicle Plate fully adapts to the clavicle shaft anatomy, minimizing soft tissue irritation.
- Anatomical for right and left application.
- It is used with screws with a diameter of 3.5 mm and 4 mm.
- Thanks to its constant angle locking holes, it provides advantages in osteoporotic bone and multi-part fractures.
- The plate has a low-profile structure.
- Provides stabilization and compression thanks to its combi hole design.
It is used in fracture fixation and corrective osteotomies in the metaphyseal and diaphyseal regions of the clavicle.
Plate thickness: 3 mm
Plate width: 10 mm
Length options: 54 mm | 78 mm | 98 mm | 115 mm