SuprArt 1, with its tapered structure and rounded distal end design, provides an anatomically proper location for the medulla. It can be applied as cemented or cementless, with coated and uncoated options.
- It is produced from CoCrMo raw material.
- The product is in sterile packaging.
- Offers porous (PC), Hydroxyapatite (HA), or double (PC+HA) coating options.
- SuprArt1 has a 135° neck angle design.
- It has a 12/14 conical connection.
- The distal part is in the tapering design.
- Non-inflammatory degenerative articular diseases including osteoarthritis and avascular necrosis,
- Rheumatic articular inflammation,
- Correction of functional deformity,
- Revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed,
- Nonunion, femoral neck fractures, and proximal femoral trochanteric fractures cannot be managed with other techniques.
There are diameter options from 6 mm to 16 mm, varying in 1 mm intervals.
It offers 11 different stem length options.
Please, review the catalog for detailed size options.