Pelvis Fixator provides fast and easy use with T-Clamp in pelvic fractures and anterior fixation applications.
- Allows joint mobilization when necessary.
- The system allows for postoperative reduction correction.
- It has a unit that provides compression and distraction with axial loading.
- Provides stability and early mobilization option.
- The versatility of the fixator allows for simple angular adjustments.
- Double Clamp connects two different external fixators (application of Schanz to femur and pelvis bones) as in fixation of acetabular fractures.
- It is used with 5 mm and 6 mm Schanz screws.
It is used in the treatment of long bones, joints, periarticular fractures, and pelvis fractures.
For detailed information, please review the catalog.