Distal Radius VAL Plate is designed in full compatible with the anatomy of the distal radius. The plates have 2 widths and 3 lengths for each.
thickness: 1.5 mm, width: 10.0 mm distance between holes: 12.0 mm
- Variable angled locking screws located in the distal part allow up to 15° off-axis angle in each direction.
- Anatomical for right and left application.
- Offers 2 different size options for the distal part.
- The raw material of the plate is Ti CP Gr4.
- Offers 3 different length measurement options.
It is used in the surgical treatment of multi-fragmented intra- and extra-articular fractures of the proximal radius and radius neck.
Plate thickness: 2,5 mm
Proximal part width: 9 mm
Distal part width: 25 mm | 28 mm
Length options: 50 mm | 61 mm | 81 mm